Monday, May 26, 2008

G is for... and our CA trip

G is for Garbage man!!





We just got home from CA yesterday. It was a great trip. Being back here sucks, lol. I miss all my family and friends out there. Mike and I are going to sit down and talk about how we are going to get out there. We need to figure out what we are going to do with the house as our friends mom didn't qualify for enough to buy it.

I'll post some pics of our CA trip later, Jacob hasn't been sleeping very well at night and that makes a tired mommy!!

1 comment:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Look how big he looks compared to the last one you posted! LOL, what are you feeding that child!?!!!? He's so stinking cute.

I just found out that my lease here isn't up until the end of NOVEMBER!!! Who wants to move with a one month old, UGH. I don't know what we're going to do! I feel trapped.