Friday, January 25, 2008

induction set

K, we're set for February 2nd. 1 1/2 weeks after my due date. Unless he decides he wants to come, which hopefully he will. No change in dilation since last week. Still sitting at 2cm and 90% effaced. I don't have much else to say. Kinda sad and just want to cry.

No comments: