Saturday, July 18, 2009

Genius I tell ya!

Jacob is a genius!! Well, to me at least. We were going to the library the other day after his dr appointment and I told him that we were going, and after I said library he said library! That's a pretty hard word, especially for a toddler. Then the other day I came across a pack of toddler books that we had gotten him. One of the books is farm animals. I went through it with him and named the animals, probably about 5 times. The next day he brought me the book, opened it, pointed to the goat and said "goat", then he did it with the goose! He can also point to the cow and the sheep and say those, but he's been saying cow for awhile now. He can also tell you what the cow, sheep, duck, dog and cat say!!

1 comment:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

That's so cool! I'm so excited for Bubba to get to that stage.