Wednesday, September 3, 2008

time flies

Ugh, things just get so hectic and I get wrapped up I completely forget I have a blog LOL!!
So let's see, Jacob and I had a wonderful trip to CA. We were there for 1 1/2 weeks. It was so nice!!
We got the money we need to move!!! So we are now working on getting things packed and organized as we set a moving date of October 10. I just hope we can stick to it. Yesterday I contacted a couple property management companies so they can manage renting our house out for us. It's gonna cost some money up front that we don't have right now but we are working on coming up with it.
Here are some pictures of Jacob. He's been teething alot lately, but no signs of teeth yet.

1 comment:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I bet you're so excited to get to move!!!

Hey, I need your address so I can send you something...